Friday, February 09, 2007

Work, Bow, Toast, Ski

This has been an exhausting week. Lots of cases, plenty of red tape, too little sleep and too much work. BUT.... Fortunately it's almost over and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The light started to appear last night at the Bar of the Week, held at a divey little hole-in-the-wall called Alfa. Awesome music, lots of dancing, and a rogue camera making the rounds... Clearly, it was a very fun evening.






This morning I woke up to a very bad smell in the house. Someone had burnt SOMETHING. But I couldn't figure it out. Until an hour or so after getting up, when I went into the kitchen and saw.... THIS. I shrieked and called Marco. He ran into the kitchen in his towel with shaving cream on his face and was equally dismayed by this sorry sight. Poor, poor toast. (How did it shrink?)

PS - We found out later that George nearly burned the house down!

No comments: