Monday, February 11, 2008

To continue where I left off...

... before I was so rudely interrupted by a fantastic work trip (which I'll have to get to later)....

One night I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Frenchy was reading emails on the couch and suddenly said, "Sweetie? What does it mean 'to hook up'?"

Me: Well, it depends who you ask. Some people will just say it's kissing someone, others say it's more than that.... WAIT, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT????

Frenchy: Because Xandy just sent me an email saying we should hook up tomorrow at school.

Needless to say, I was very relieved. Xandy is male. And married. And simply wanted to work on a case report. And, well, Frenchy was relieved too. I'm sure Xandy is also now relieved, knowing how close he came to making out with Frenchy.

No comments: