Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hall & Oates

When I was 4 or 5, my favorite songs were Maneater by Hall & Oates, Our House by Madness (a song my mother still hates to this day), Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, and Every Breath You Take by The Police. In fact, I still list these among my all-time favorite songs, despite having listened to them all way too much.

Anyway, lately Hall & Oates have come back into my life in a major way. I can't explain it. That smooth cheesy goodness goes so well with the view from my living room window and the balmy Spanish heat. And then tonight I had the best idea. I told Frenchy, the next incarnation of our band should be as a HALL & OATES COVER BAND!!!

And then I had an even better thought. I know Halloween is still nearly four months away, but you can never start preparing too early. Don't you think we can pull it off?

The question is... will all the Frenchies get it? Highly dubious... Might have to celebrate Halloween in the gaytastic West Village.

No comments: