Saturday, July 07, 2007

07/07/07

I promise some good haggis-filled photos upon my return to Barcelona, but for the being I'd like to point out that there is nothing quite like sitting on a train out of London, looking out at the passing countryside while listening to Hall and Oats. If you've never tried it, you should. It's one of those not-to-be-missed life experiences.

I'm now about an hour outside of London, staying with some old family friends, and tomorrow I will be at Wimbledon with my dad for the men's final. Shocking that there is actually a men's final tomorrow, considering that the tournament was 177 matches behind just a few days ago... but I'm delighted. It will be my first Wimbledon and I'm absolutely thrilled to be going.

Back to Barcelona on Monday night, where I'll have 3 days to prepare for my three months away, starting in Peru on Saturday morning!

No comments: