Thursday, November 29, 2007

Apologies

I apologize for not having written all week, but I can guarantee you that I have been through plenty of blog-worthy experiences since Sunday, including but not limited to:
  • A surprise farewell party for an American guy hosted by an Indian girl at an Indian restaurant wherein a dozen Brazilian girls danced an Indian dance.
  • Another surprise party the following night (Monday) for a Portuguese friend, hosted by his crazy (and I mean that in the best possible way) wife at a fondue place in Gracia
  • Six full hours of my Tuesday and my life lost to what is hopefully the final stage of my whirlwind bureaucracy tour 2007. A full post will be dedicated to that, fear not.
  • One of my oldest friends from San Diego but who is Italian by birth and heritage but now lives in Houston was in town the last two days with his wife and two geologist friends. (Yes, I was nerdy as a child, and continue to be.) Resulting in two straight nights of tapas and paella and alcohol consumption. And Champions League watching.
  • Tomorrow's trip to London for lots of meetings all day.... to be capped properly with a raging party for a crazy Dane.
  • This weekend.... which promises more birthday parties and more paella back in Barcelona
I promise... it won't be a boring post!

No comments: