Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Exam #1 - Complete

So it is 6:15 and I've been home for about 45 minutes. It has been a very. Long. Day. But the fun's not over yet, because tomorrow we go to the Wonderful World of Operations and Corporate Strategy. I'm already tired of exams, and we've barely started!

Today we had a review session in Corporate Finance (during which I realized just how much I DON'T know - uh oh), a discussion about Phil Purcell and his short tenure at the top of Morgan Stanley, and then an after-lunch review session in Quantitative Methods (during which I breathed many sighs of relief over not having an exam for this class). After a 15 minute break - barely enough time to eat an ice cream - we started the two-hour final exam for our IT management course. Five questions, with a request from the professor that we keep our answers relatively concise. Nice, I can do that.

So here I am, procrastinating yet again, trying to decide what I should study first.... Operations or Strategy for tomorrow, or a bit of the dreaded Corporate Finance for Friday? A difficult decision, and I think I might need to take a break from the brainstorming to have a cup of tea and a yogurt. That ought to waste a bit more time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the exams! You're on a roll!

Think positively! Like: I will positively be delighted when these exams are over. I will positively get a nice cold beer when these exams are over. I will positively get a good nights sleep when these exams are over. etc.

Anonymous said...

why you did not take Quant Exam? Were you exempted?