... And not a moment too soon. In faact (I meant to write it like that, it's Dutch), I changed my flight to come back a day earlier. Queens Day was simply too much for me to handle.
Some interesting things I learned:
1. You can make an air guitar out of anything.
2. When it takes an hour to walk 2 meters, it's a good idea to keep your back pockets well-stocked.
3. Don't drop your jacket on the floor. Especially your white jacket.
4. If you have a telephone, you can get people to talk into it. Even if it's not plugged into anything.
5. Orange actually isn't such a bad color for me.
6. There is a fortune to be made in extortionary toilet fees.
7. If you are claustrophobic or have a fear of crowds, stay away from Amsterdam on Queens Day.