Monday, May 01, 2006

Back from Amsterdam...

... And not a moment too soon. In faact (I meant to write it like that, it's Dutch), I changed my flight to come back a day earlier. Queens Day was simply too much for me to handle.

Some interesting things I learned:

1. You can make an air guitar out of anything.


2. When it takes an hour to walk 2 meters, it's a good idea to keep your back pockets well-stocked.


3. Don't drop your jacket on the floor. Especially your white jacket.


4. If you have a telephone, you can get people to talk into it. Even if it's not plugged into anything.


5. Orange actually isn't such a bad color for me.


6. There is a fortune to be made in extortionary toilet fees.


7. If you are claustrophobic or have a fear of crowds, stay away from Amsterdam on Queens Day.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Dud!!! Did you notice you could see the reflection of what you were seeing in your own sunglasses? Way cool!

Is orange really anybody's color? Maybe a good color for coat for circus monkeys, but not real people!