Sunday, December 03, 2006

Better!

If there's anything at all to be said for getting sick (and let's be honest, there really isn't much), it's the sheer joy that comes with finally feeling better. Whenever I'm sick, I always think, "wow, it will be SO AWESOME when I feel normal again." And it's true! Isn't life simple? All you need is a little barf to remind you that, really, things aren't so bad.

And waking up on a December morning to a day like this doesn't hurt either:

Tomorrow I'm off to New York for interviews. Fortunately, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday are all holidays here so I will only miss two days of class. Unfortunately, this means I won't be throwing another massive birthday party here in BCN for 400 of my closest MBA friends. But hey, I spent 9 birthdays in NYC, so I'm sure I'll find a way to enjoy a 10th there just fine. Fuggheddaboudit.

No comments: