Monday, December 18, 2006

Exams over!

Or actually, I should say "exam's over" since I only had one. What a nice change from last year when we had 6 over three days. Of course, exams are replaced by papers and projects in the second year, but as a person who isn't the best test-taker in the world, I'd give a presentation or write a paper any day, given the choice. I studied quite a bit for this exam (applied international economics) and still I'm totally confused because it always seems that everything can be argued any way you want. Maybe that's the point...

So now all that remains of the term is to finalize a paper I'm writing with two other people for a marketing class, have a farewell lunch with the exchange students, take some photos, do a bit of Christmas shopping, and attend the Christmas Ball. Oh and clean up the masses of paper I've accumulated in the form of cases thrown around my room. Last year I was much more organized...

Congrats to the first year students who now have the Decision Analysis exam out of the way. Now you only have accounting and marketing to get through and the toughest term will be behind you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, have you seen Thank You For Smoking? You can argue anything.

Congratulations! Only one more term to go.

Ashwyn said...

1 exam? I cant wait to start the second year..! I better get back to reading Sir Tim...