Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sick

Nothing tops sickness when it comes to slowing down a headless chicken or ruining a good mood. Yesterday around 5, as Brand class was coming to a close and the presentations of our final projects were winding down, I started to feel extremely ill. My stomach had been acting a little funny early in the morning, but I just chalked that up to the late night gorging I'd done with Chris the night before, and anyway I was feeling fine by lunchtime.

Hmmm lunchtime. Maybe it was the chicken I had for lunch that did it. That's what I was blaming last night as I had to miss my last soccer match and various other entertaining activities for a date with my bathroom. But today, though at least I'm able to get out of bed and move around, I'm still not feeling well. My muscles ache and my stomach growls angrily at the mere thought of food. I think it's the flu.

Stupid flu. Why can't it ever come at a more appropriate time? Like.... NEVER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like the new photo. Good luck with your interviews.