Thursday, January 25, 2007

2nd Year

An interesting thing about the second year of the MBA is that it seems to be busier than ever. Here I thought I'd be like a 4th-Quarter high school senior, coasting through classes and relaxing on the quad. Instead I managed to pick some seriously difficult courses in this final term, though I must say that I genuinely like every single one of them, and some more than I'd expected.

Meanwhile, in the last three days I've been completely busy, but have spent maybe 2% of my time studying . Organizing IESE's participation in the MBA Olympics (and editing movies for it), photographing the Venture Capital Competition, phone interviews, soccer, rugby, dinners, BOWs, classes.... So this weekend I vow to buckle down and study, because the coming week looks like a tough one. And now here I am writing on the blog... I'm still a 99th percentile procrastinator!

No comments: