Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Being Boring

Since my very exciting non-adventure to Milan, life has been pretty chill and - dare I say it - almost boring. But I like it! I've been doing lots of errands, preparing for my trips, losing my mind slowly but surely (lack of regulated, organized activity in my life seems to make me absent-minded), and getting a bit of exercise and sun. How very normal. But I guess I should enjoy it since starting Friday life will get interesting again as I start my big travel / beginning-of-work adventure.

So for this week I will content myself with more farewell parties (Lindy & Kathy), taking care of administrative leftovers for Calatrava and Huy, organizing this apartment that I'm still too lazy to properly move into, and packing. Whew! I'd better get started.

No comments: