Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Another day, another terminal

In keeping with my vacation tradition of posting from airports, here I am writing from Heathrow. Hooray! My last English-speaking stop before I go back to Barcelona, so I should really talk to everyone I possibly can. Except that everyone around me is speaking different languages....

My flight was delayed last night by nearly two hours so the people at British Airways at JFK changed my connecting flight, just to be safe. Somehow we made it here in 5 hours though, which meant I could have made my original flight to Barcelona and instead have several hours to kill. But I like airports, so I don't mind. Especially airports with wireless hotspots!

By the way, the skiing in Utah was AWESOME. I didn't take any pictures because I was too busy, well... skiing. But yeah, it rocked.

No comments: