Saturday, September 17, 2005

!

I got the highest grade in the class on my Spanish test! I'd better enjoy this while it lasts because once the real classes start, I think I'll be the person at the bottom of the curve helping everyone else out.

It has been raining since last night around 10pm, but supposedly it will clear up after today. Soccer is still on for 5pm, but we'll see who actually shows up if it's still raining in 4 hours.

I have to run errands now while the stores are still open (nothing is open here on Sundays, and very few places are open Saturday afternoons, which makes going to class on Saturday even more unreasonable) and I think I also have to go to the police station because my friend Kathy had her wallet stolen on the bus last night and needs a translator. Always an adventure here in Spain.

No comments: