Wednesday, September 14, 2005

R-O-L-A-I-D-S isn't the only way to spell relief

Another way is... MY PRESENTATION IS OVER!

Yes, now I can relax and rest easy. I did my presentation on the strange American perception that video games cause violence. I think I spoke for about 20 minutes, or maybe more, and then got the rest of the class involved, which was part of the assignment but also part of my plan when choosing a topic. I figured it would be one on which everyone would have an opinion, and I was right. I'm just glad it's done because now I can go back to doing other work without having it lurking in the back of my mind.

The weather is gorgeous today, but I wasn't outside much because I reviewed my presentation outline with my teacher at lunch. Hopefully it'll hold up for the rest of the week... and the weekend!

No comments: