... to let you all know that:
1. I'm still alive, and my tan has improved!
2. I still haven't managed buy a Romanian SIM card yet and so I continue to have no phone
3. I'm shocked by last night's World Cup final match - not necessarily the outcome (Italy played incredibly well) but the events that led to it (ie - Zidane's head-butt - very impressive!)
4. The Black Sea really is black, and I think that's mainly because there's lots of stuff floating in it. After you go swimming you could totally take off your swimsuit because you'd have another greenish-black swimsuit underneath it made of seaweed. It's also really beautiful, and I promise pictures will come shortly.
5. The president of the Czech Republic is here and they had a celebratory marching band and soldier thing going on at the Presidential Palace this morning across from my office. I got pictures of that too, rest assured.