Monday, July 24, 2006

Photo link

I got back last night from my four-day adventure in the mountains and have done plenty of work editing photos today, but simply cannot be bothered now to post them here. It takes way too long. BUT I have posted a lot here and will put up more tomorrow.

The power has gone out in the office a couple of times today and with it the internet connection, and I can't bear to write an entry only to have it vanish in a flash. Or in darkness.

So, more tomorrow. I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That was great to preview all your photos before you upload them to the blog. Do that more often for us photolovers. Now we can anticipate how you'll weave them into your story. Can't wait to see what happens next. It's like the movie previews. You just know you want to see the whole story.