Thursday, August 10, 2006

California here I come!!!

Narrowly-averted terrorist plots aside, tomorrow I will spend the day on planes as I cross Europe, the Atlantic, and the US to get to San Diego for my 10 year high school reunion. Yes, it's a long way to travel for something that most people would rather skip, but as class president I felt I should be there. And also, I want to see who got ugly, fat, old, bald, and knocked up. Especially since I am one of the lucky few who got hotter.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe and dry. (We are having a bit of a monsoon here in Bucharest tonight.) And for heaven's sake, do not bring liquid on board a plane. Silly people! Who would think to bring TOOTHPASTE on a Transatlantic flight? Geez, my flight from Milan to Chicago will have THE worst morning breath of all time. I shudder to think about it.

No comments: