Friday, August 18, 2006

Last Weekend in Romania

Hard to believe it, but this is my final weekend in Bucharest. On Wednesday morning I will once again board a plane and wing my way back to Barcelona via my favorite airport, Munich.

It has been a pretty amazing summer, full of cool new people, interesting places, and lots of strange early-morning noises. But I can't really wax poetic at the moment because I'm leaving the office (and hence the internet connection) in 10 minutes and anyway my brain is fried today.

So instead, I invite you to watch this. Considering the legal battles my former employers have had to go through in the past, I'm surprised Coca-Cola would want to have anything to do with the company and the games we made there... but then I guess it's easier to rip off someone else's idea than create one of your own. Anyway, it made me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your last few days in Bucharest. Looking forward to more details of the IESE summer.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. I am a candidate for IESE fall 2007 and you are the first person I've come across who left the US to go to b-school abroad. I would love to pick your brain about it further, if possible. I wonder if I can use this venue to give you my e-mail address...elizabeththacker@gmail.com