Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Now what?

Um. I just walked out of my last class of the MBA. Probably the last class of my entire life. I never expected to go back to school after finishing at NYU. And now I've just finished a year and a half of classes. Fortunately for me, I still get to do a take-home Globalization Strategy exam!

But that will have to wait until sometime tomorrow afternoon because tonight is our first big graduation party. I say first because there will most certainly be more in the next month. There always are....

So back to work on the video and slideshow for tonight. Then I won't realize that I'm in shock...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the last exam of your life !!! haha...

Geijn said...

Congrats with the Almost finish!

NoellieBellie said...

Thanks Floris! I'm sad!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You made it!

Enjoy this last exam and go for a big party with all your friend to celebrate this great accomplishment!