Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day

It's Labor Day here in the US, which marks the unofficial end of summer and, unfortunately, the official end of my life as a student. New things are always a little daunting, and though I've started several new jobs before, starting over again tomorrow is no different. I am looking forward to getting back to work, however, and meeting some new people, learning some new stuff, and ... well, earning some money again.

So after a beautiful day in Boston (if you have to spend two months in Beantown, you couldn't do any better than September & October) during which I wandered my new neighborhood of Back Bay, did some last minute "business casual" shopping (so complex!), and ate clam chowder, I think I'm ready at last to spend my last night as a student. By being reasonable and responsible and GOING TO BED!

No comments: