Thursday, November 17, 2005

Piece of Cake

Wow. I just got home a little while ago from seeing Cake at La Paloma. If you have never heard this band, PLEASE check them out. I've been a fan for several years now, but this was my first opportunity to see them live and it ROCKED!

In fact, I forgot - for about 2 hours - about the day that lies ahead: Accounting, Analysis of Business Problems, and Decision Analysis! Wow. I can hardly wait to get up in 5 hours and tackle it all! AWESOME! Wait. Only 4 hours and 42 minutes! Damn!

Okay now I'm very tired, but fortunately tomorrow I'm done at 3:30 and can take a nap before doing more homework and then.... seeing another concert! I'm definitely going into A&R after the MBA. Oh and then I guess I have class on Friday again.

Thanks to Marco who made a delicious dinner earlier and made sure there were some leftovers for me when I got home. I love my roommates!

No comments: