Saturday, December 31, 2005

GTA Revisited

As many of you know (and probably many more do not) I was a producer on Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and, more recently, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Actually, even more recently than that, GTA: Liberty City Stories for the Sony PSP. But I digress.

The point is that today I found myself walking the streets of Vice City here in South Beach. The cars, the people, the art deco, the neon... Our artists at Rockstar North in Scotland did an awesome job on the game. Rock on, dudes. In fact, it's all so realistic that I nearly pulled someone out of a Bentley this morning when I didn't feel like walking anymore, but then I saw a taxi and took that instead, since you can make a few bucks driving a cab around town. By the way, if you haven't ever played GTA, or at least watched someone else play it, you're really missing out.

Anyway, without further ado, allow me to present Vice City:






And here I am with Dad and Nicole:

No comments: