Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Yes, another post!

And there may be more still before the day is over.....

The day continues to roll along. Just as we were all about to leave marketing class for lunch, our section leader came into the room and told us our afternoon class would be cancelled because our professor is ill. So George, Huy, and I decided to have lunch together and, since it's such a beautiful day we decided to eat up on the roof terrace. George rode his bike home, Huy rode his moto, and I walked. On the way home I saw this:


When I got home George was preparing some pasta and then we all went on the roof to have lunch:


Then Huy and I went for a ride on his moto to Tibidabo.

Look how beautiful Barcelona is today!


Now it's time for a nap before soccer at 7. Then some dinner at home before heading out to the par-TAY.

No comments: